Don't Pay the High Cost of Newspaper Obituaries!
Across the nation, as newspapers downsize and circulations drop, the cost to place an obituary has skyrocketed. ObitsUtah.com, in association with the Utah Funeral Directors Association and the leading Funeral Homes in the state of Utah, was developed as an inexpensive alternative to the high cost of newspaper obituaries.
Unlike the newspapers, which charge by the day to run an obituary, ObitsUtah.com charges one small fee of only $30.00. Obituaries are listed from the placement date up to one full week after the services have concluded. The obituaries are then available online 24/7 in the searchable archives.
- Obituaries run for one full week from the service date entered.
- Obituaries are available on-demand in the searchable archives indefinitely.
- Obituaries include a life story, and a photo or slideshow of up to 4 pictures.
- A newspaper style printout is available for a keepsake.
- A memory book is available for friends and family to send online condolences.
If you have any questions or comments about ObitsUtah.com, please Contact Us »